Here are the books I read this month:
- Match Me If You Can by Tiana Smith ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Need by Helen Phillips ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Did I read any books that weren’t on my January TBR?
Yes! The Need wasn’t on my TBR. I was really intrigued by the premise, and it was a nice break between Sense and Sensibility and my reread of the Shadow and Bone Trilogy.
What was my favorite read of this month?
I have to go with Siege and Storm. It was a pleasure to reread it and remember why I enjoyed it so much when I first picked it up years ago.
What was my least favorite read of this month?
I was surprisingly disappointed — and a little frustrated — by Match Me If You Can. 🙁