Well, guys… I think this is a new record for me. I read twelve books this month! 😱 How crazy is that?! I’m excited that I was able to read so many good books — most of them were 4- or 5-star reads for me! — but I might try to slow down a little more next month. March sort of felt like a whirlwind, and I really like taking my time as I read.
Here are my ratings for this month’s reads:
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Price Guide to the Occult by Leslye Walton ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Ember Burning by Jennifer Alsever ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- My Lady’s Choosing by Kitty Curran and Larissa Zageris ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Texts from Jane Eyre by Daniel Mallory Ortberg ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
NOTE: I did not review Annihilation or Texts from Jane Eyre. And because The Last Time I Lied won’t be published until July 10th, my review won’t go up until mid- to late June. But seriously, IT’S SO GOOD. 😃 My reviews for the rest of my March reads are linked above!
Did I read anything not on my March TBR?
Yes! I read Obsidio, The Last Time I Lied, Annihilation, and Texts from Jane Eyre.
What were my favorite reads of the month?
My favorites were Illuminae, To Kill a Kingdom, Obsidio, The Last Time I Lied, and Aru Shah and the End of Time. ❤️
What were my least favorite reads of the month?
The Price Guide to the Occult and Annihilation were both a little disappointing for me, but I still think they’re worth checking out if you’re a fan of paranormal romance and weird sci-fi, respectively.
What did you read this month? What were some of your favorites and/or least favorites? Let me know! 😊