Ah, February… Everywhere you go, you’re reminded that Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away! ❤️ Which is why I’ve picked books about necromancy, dark fairy tale worlds, pirates, and goblins for this month’s TBR. Romantic, right? 😂
Here are the books I’m planning to read this month. Click on each title below to read a synopsis!
- Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes
I know, I know… Just because I read seven books last month doesn’t mean I’ll make it through that many this month. (I also just ordered four more books. OOPS.) And, knowing me, I’ll probably end up reading at least one book that’s not on this TBR. But these are all books I’m excited to read, and I’m going to do my best to read as many as I can! 😁
What are you planning to read this month? Any new releases you’re excited about?