Happy New Year! 😊✨ If you read my 2018 Bookish Resolutions post, you’ll know that one of my goals for this year is to read at least 50 books. I’m hoping to read even more than that, especially now that I’m listening to more audiobooks. And this will help me put a serious dent in my TBR! 😀
Here are the books I’m planning to read this month. Click on each title below to read a synopsis!
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Days of Blood and Starlight* by Laini Taylor
- Furyborn** by Claire Legrand
- The Raven Boys* by Maggie Stiefvater
- An Ember in the Ashes* by Sabaa Tahir
- Everless* by Sara Holland
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert (I read an ARC of this book last year, and it was one of my top reads of 2017. I’m excited to read this story again as a finished copy!)
I know… SEVEN BOOKS? Most months, I can hardly handle four. 😅 But I think it will help that the majority are audiobooks.
What’s on your TBR this month? Are you a fan of audiobooks? Let’s chat! ❤